What is the Zone technique?
Our brain is made up of 6 different zones that control and regulate different systems of the body. By analyzing 6 points on the back of the skull a certified chiropractor in the Zone technique can determine what zones are not in balance.
By stimulating 4 areas of the spinal chord the chiropractor can bring the zone back to balance. The body can now self regulate and self heal again. This helps with all kinds of health issues including headaches, back pain, sleeping problems, low energy, and weak immune function to name a few.
The six zones according to Dr. Thurman Fleet
The Zone technique was developed back in 1931 by Dr. Thurman Fleet. The American chiropractor was way ahead of his time.
In later years the Zone technique was further developed by Dr. Peter Goldman. He teaches this technique to chiropractors who are looking to get the very best results with their patients. A doctor of chiropractic must do a course and become certified in order to practice this technique.
Here you can see how each zone relates to your body and mind:
- Increase memory, energy, sleep and relaxation
- Regulate immune system and hormonal system
- Thyroid, pineal and pituitary gland care
- Appetite regulation
- Strengthen lung, kidney and bladder function
- Regulate colon and bowel movements
- Clear sinuses, nasal passages and bronchial tubes
- Eliminate bloating and bodily toxins
- Improve mood
- Improve sleep
- Eye and ear health
- Balance the hormonal system
- increase energy, remain calm and relaxed
- Normalize weight
- Salivary gland health, normalize sense of taste
- Sustain healthy liver, intestines and gall bladder
- Boost energy
- Restore proper range of motion and movement
- Expedite muscle recovery and improve strength
- Improve suppleness and flexibility
- Restore center of gravity, eliminate dizziness
- Heart health
- Normalize blood pressure
- Healthy blood vessels
- Proper circulation